We love to support the locals and their families who live here in this beautiful Valley and now can offer our guests an opportunity to ‘take a bit of our Valley’ home with them.
Why not grab your very own jar of ‘Raw Natural Honey’ on your stay straight from the hives of Glenreagh Beekeeping and Honey
Glenreagh Beekeeping and Honey are a family owned and operated apiary right here in the Orara Valley from the little village of Glenreagh.
The beekeeper has been mastering this for over 40 years. His son and his family in 2016 started producing their own hives and now able to produce their own natural and delicious honey.
Honey can be substituted for sugar in most baked goods, although it will affect the texture. For some handy hints: Use honey in place of 1 cup of sugar, use 2 tablespoons less than 1 cup of honey, add 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda, and reduce another liquid in the recipe by 3 tablespoons.
Raw Natural Honey is 100% real, natural honey which is not just great in cooking but is also good source of antioxidants.
Here some great health benefits of honey!!!
- Honey Contains Some Nutrients
- High-Quality Honey Is Rich in Antioxidants
- Honey Is “Less Bad” Than Sugar for Diabetics
- The Antioxidants in it can help Lower Blood Pressure
- Honey Also Helps Improve Cholesterol
- Honey Can Lower Triglycerides
- The Antioxidants in it are linked to other Beneficial Effects on Heart Health
- Honey Promotes Burn and Wound Healing
- Honey Can Help Suppress Coughs in Children
So many great reasons to grab your jar as you leave and remember us whilst either spreading it on your toast in the morning or taking a teaspoon or two each day for your health.
Enjoy and would love to hear your uses of ‘Raw Natural Honey’ – let us know on Facebook or Instagram